Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, September 23, 2016

Ulta 21 Days of Beauty: Day 21 Deals Are Live (LAST CHANCE for Beauty Steals and Hot Buys!)


(SPECIAL NOTE) there is one additional Hot Buy not pictured above: ONLINE ONLY - Lipstick Queen Jean Queen Lipstick - 50% off; $11 (reg $22). Also, the Laura Geller Get Gilded Palette is now on sale for $21 (reg $42). Thanks to reader @emily_elizebeth on Instagram for that tip!

This is it, dear readers! The FINAL day of the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Fall 2016 event is live NOW and ends at 11:59PM Central on 9/24. This is your LAST CHANCE to score the Beauty Steals below, as well as all of the Hot Buys below. If you were on the fence about any of those Hot Buys this month, you better make your decisions now! And you're probably sick of saying this by now, but DON'T FORGET YOUR LIVING PROOF DELUXE FREEBIE (link below)!

BEAUTY STEALS (AVAILABLE IN-STORE AND ONLINE FOR ONE DAY ONLY):
ULTA BEAUTY COLLECTION WEEKLY BEAUTY STEALS (IN-STORE AND ONLINE):
HOT TIPS:
  • Platinum Perk: free shipping on all Beauty Steals
  • Holiday 2016 sets now online:
    • (NEW) Stila Holiday sets here
    • Click here to view Too Faced Holiday 2016 sets
    • Click here to view Tarte Holiday 2016 sets 
    • Click here to view IT Cosmetics Holiday 2016 sets
    • Click here to view bareMinerals Holiday 2016 sets
    • Click here to view Smashbox Holiday 2016 sets 
  • 5x Points on IT Brushes for Ulta Purchases: now through 10/1, get 5x points on all IT Brushes for Ulta online and in-store, but you must activate before you make a purchase. If you did not get the email, sign into your Ulta account here, then go to your "My Rewards" tab and click "My Bonus Offers". You will see the offer available to activate if you received it. (Thanks to reader @blue94eagle on Instagram for the tip!
  • 5x Points on All Too Faced Purchases: now through 10/1, get 5x points on all Too Faced purchases online and in-store, but you must activate before you make a purchase. If you did not get the email, sign into your Ulta account here, then go to your "My Rewards" tab and click "My Bonus Offers". You will see the offer available to activate if you received it. If you do not see it in your account, you can try calling Ulta Customer Service at 866-983-8582 and see if they'll give you the offer. I know that some readers have had luck with that in the past, while some have not, but it's always worth a shot! 
  • (OUT OF STOCK AGAIN) Platinum Perk: add this 24-piece beauty bag to your cart and once you spend $125 it will go from $125 to FREE. (Thanks to several of you for that tip!)
HOT BUYS (DEALS AVAILABLE FROM 9/4 THROUGH 9/24 IN-STORE AND ONLINE):
OTHER NOTEWORTHY DEALS AND NEW RELEASES:

VIEW ALL REGULAR WEEKLY SALES HERE.

VIEW ALL CURRENT GIFTS-WITH-PURCHASE HERE.

For the full calendar of events and tips for newbies, please click here.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. So glad this is the last day! I have spent so much money but these deals are too good to pass up. I did rack up a ton of points so at least there is a silver lining...Thanks G, for your unrelenting coverage of this great beauty event. Now, we need ro make it through the holidays....I guess Black Friday is our next major beauty event. Just like the old saying, " Buckle up ladies its going to be a bumpy ride!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so very welcome, Carol! I'm glad it's the end too, because my wallet can't handle this going on for much longer. Lol!! Plus, I think Mr G is getting a bit tired of me saying, "It's 9:30...gotta go do my Ulta post!" every night. ;)

      I can't yet say Black Friday or Cyber Monday out loud. Lol!!! I need to mentally prepare for my "Olympics"! It's officially the calm before the storm and you're right--we need to take this time and buckle up!

      Delete
  2. Thank you G for all of your hard work!
    Now go rest and relax and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. G, I'd like to thank you for your tireless efforts. I'm also happy that this event has come to an end. I didn't believe it were possible to have shopping fatigue without actually going to a mall. I hope there's no major shopping events until Black Friday and Cyber Monday (can't remember if the VIB Sale is mid or early November..). That gives me and my credit card a couple of months to recover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pür lipsticks and glosses are $7.20, I noticed in the sale tab, and drove over before they closed. Swatched the Pür strobe palette and it's gorgeous, so I had to get that too $20 is a steal. They gave me the deluxe mascara. Thanks so much for your tips NoveauCheap. XoXo

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig