Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, February 20, 2017

HOT Deals on LORAC at HSN (Free Shipping)


I'm sorry I didn't get this up earlier but I was enjoying the holiday (which I hope you're all doing too, if you're in the US!). Thanks so much to reader Sara for the hot tip about this one:

Today only (2/20) at HSN, the LORAC Unforgettable Makeup Collection (pictured above) is on sale for $39 + free shipping (reg $65; $84 value) and it's also available on Flex-Pay (4 payments of $9.75). After today, I believe the price will revert to $65. As you can see, you get the Unzipped palette in this set, which by itself retails for $42. You also get a full-size Alter Ego Satin Lipstick in Cat Lady, a full-size PRO Lash Pomade Mascara in Black, and a mini Behind The Scenes Eye Primer. So that is a KILLER DEAL if you've been wanting this palette!

PLEASE NOTE: you cannot use discount codes with Today's Specials, and this is a Today's Special (noted at the top of the item listing). HOWEVER, there are other LORAC sets that are on Flex-Pay right now, which you can view here, and you can use codes with those. Right now there's a code that first-time customers can use to get $10 off any $20+ purchase: that code is 169662  (you can enter this code on the last page of the checkout process before you submit your order).

Thanks again, Sara, for the hot tip about this one!

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Thank you so much for this post, G!! I've had my eye on that palette for so long and this is the best deal I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Mer! I'm so glad you were able to grab this set at this price! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey G! There are two other Lorac sets that will be on sale Wednesday ONLY...the California Dreaming Collection with the new California Dreaming Palette, PRO Mascara, and Alter Ego Lipstick in Beach Babe will be $42. Also, the Get Gorgeous Collection, which includes the Unzipped GOLD palette, PRO Lash Pomade Mascara and Alter Ego Lip Gloss in Dutchess will be $45.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah, thank you so much for the heads-up! Will definitely do a post! xo

      Delete
  3. I think the actual special value day is later this week. I think Tuesday at midnight into Wed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this was a preview of the sale, so it was available for the same price as it will be on Wednesday! :)

      Delete
  4. Bought it as soon as I saw the price. I had been wanting this palette for a long time and it was worth the wait 😊😊 I want the gold too but gonna be patient.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad you waited and got such a good deal! :)

      Delete
  5. You must be on the west coast because by the time your emails arrive, I'm fast asleep :-) If the deals are not for "today only" I can take advantage, if not, it's already too late. Thanks for all the good info you send our way though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in San Diego, but that's not why my newsletter goes out at night. Since it's a newsletter, it's designed to catch all of my blog posts for the entire day. So that's why I schedule it to go out every night at around 10PM Pacific. :) If you would like real-time updates so that you can be alerted when each of my blog posts goes live, I strongly suggest you either follow me on social media (all of those links are in the sidebar of my blog), or sign up for my text messages (which you can also do by clicking the graphic in the sidebar of my blog that says "how to get text alerts from Nouveau Cheap"). Thanks!

      Delete
  6. Hi G, it looks like this is a presale. It will be presented on 2/22 so people can still get this deal if they are interested. I have this eye palette and it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Robin! You're absolutely right! I'll be doing a blog post tonight when the other deals go live. :)

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig